Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Saturday, April 9, 2011
SpotWalla.com will be upgraded on Monday, April 11th, 2011 at 11:00 PM America/Chicago time. This will be a quickie upgrade to address a couple of issues as well as some system enhancements...
- Fixed a bug that prevents a device from being deleted when it has zero messages and one or more trips defined.
- When joining a location page the system automatically adds your location to the page. Fixed a bug that added messages outside of the location page's start/end dates.
- Changed the Join link on a location page to a button to make it more visible to the user.
- We thought it was time for SpotWalla to have and enforce a formal Terms of Service and User Agreement. When users log into SpotWalla, if you haven't yet accepted the User Agreement, you will be forwarded to a page where you can read and accept or decline the agreement. Accepting the agreement will let you log into and access the system. Declining the agreement will not allow you to log in and system access will be denied.
- Prior to this upgrade and for various reasons, SpotWalla prevented hidden and/or password-protected trips from being embedded. With this upgrade you will now be able to embed these trips.
That's it. Nothing major. I don't anticipate the upgrade will take longer than 15 minutes.